Friday, February 3, 2012

My Bucket List

So, someone has encouraged me to make a bucket list. I will be updating this as I cross things off. I'm using my old bucket list that I had on my computer, so some of the things are finished, and I will post/blog about them. The list will be numbered, but the numbers do not indicate a specific order/level of importance. I'll keep adding things to the list, so my progress may change! When I'm finished I will highlight the number, and link to the post talking about it. Here we go...


1. Get my Masters in something I want to study (as opposed to something to further my career).
2. Visit/Vacation on every continent.
3. Buy myself a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, 100mm heel height minimum.
4. Visit Bethlem Royal Hospital.
5. Tour the Palace of Westminster.
6. Visit Musee d'Orsay.
7. Walk up the Eiffel Tower, to the Champagne Bar at the top, er... take the lift down. :p
8. Visit Santorini, Greece.
9. Take off for the weekend, without telling a soul where I'm going or when I'll be back!
10. Attempt to paddle and/or boogie board.
11. Quit smoking.
12. Swim with/touch dolphins. DONE!
13. Attend a Superbowl.
14. Watch the Patriots play a regular season game in Boston.
15. Learn to do a country flip.  DONE!
16. Go to Disney land/world.
17. Spend a night in Cinderellas Castle.... they let you do that now! 
18. Meet at least one person IRL from DM.
19. Go on a road-trip
20. Volunteer overseas/in a relief effort.
21. Celebrate New Years in Times Square
22. Join a Flash Mob
23. Learn to trust people 
24. Buy my mum her dream house
25. Fly first class
26. Win first place in a costume contest
27. Start writing an autobiography
28. Stop writing said autobiography, because no one would read it! 
29. Get a haircut I've never tried before. DONE!
30. Go out on a full-day luxury date .. with mum! 
31. Go to a fortune teller/palm reader
32. Take a vow of silence for one day.
33. Wear odd socks, deliberately, for a week! 
34. Prove yourself wrong by completing at least 1/3 of this list! 
35. Own an original work of art
36. Act like a fool, and don't care who sees!
37. Stomp grapes at a vineyard.
38. Live without e-mail/IM/cell phone for 48 hours. 
39. Shoot a gun. DONE!
40. Drink way too much, and don't regret it later.
41. Scream from a balcony/building.
42. Get a tattoo
43. Sing karaoke 
44. Have a secret admirer.
45. Admire someone, secretly.
46. See the Rocky Horror Show in costume
47. Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no detail.
48. Shower in a waterfall
49. Do something that makes you proud of yourself.
50. Make friends with someone while on vacation, keep in contact.
51. Find one person who you can tell anything to, without fear of judgement.
52. Learn to speak French
53. Attain the elusive, six pack (er, softer girl version).
54. See Cirque du Soleil perform
55. Visit Chambord Castle
56. Visit Segovia Castle
57. Visit family in Dubai and Pakistan
58. Zip line through trees
59. Learn to play at least one song on the 'expert' difficulty level on guitar hero! 
60. Sing a song on the 'expert' difficulty level on guitar hero.
61. Start a wine collection
62. Dance in the rain DONE!
63. Learn to land that standing tuck!
64. Run an 8 minute mile.
65. Kiss a frog
66. Fast for 24 hours on water only.
67. Spend all day in bed, reading. ALL DAY! 
68. Have a cosmetic procedure
69. Send someone flowers, anonymously, for no reason.
70. Get a piercing (other than ears)
71. Buy myself an Oscar de la Renta gown/dress. 
72. Complement every person I talk to on one day.
73.Go to Harajuku Station dressed up lolita style!
74. Complete an entire Aes Sedai costume
75. Wear this completed costume to DCon or JCon



No comments:

Post a Comment