Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stirrings

There seems to be a lot of things in the works for me lately.
My closest friend and I have decided that we are going to take a trip! We work
in the same hospital, went to school together, and are both passionately involved
with our patients. That being said, we are also both sick and tired of work! We
decided that around March of next year we will take a two week holiday together
to Paris. It's still tentative on dates and what not but just the thought of it is
absolutely thrilling! Also... what better excuse to go shopping?!

Secondly, I got word from my long time bonded that she will be going
to Mexico by way of Texas this October. Her stop will be in Houston which is
roughly two hours away from where I live, and we're hoping to meet up. Again,
this is tentative (but utterly exciting). I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much
for this one, as I don't know if it will happen for sure.

Lastly, a new friend (that is quickly growing close to my heart) told me tonight
that they will be coming to the US in Spring of 2013! This is more of a vague
plan as I may or may not even be in Texas at that time (Hawaii in September!!)
but I'm looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

So much is pending, I wish something would just happen already! I'm getting
very bored with day-to-day life, and need a bit of spice. I'll figure it out somehow
and update yall when I do ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii?? Whaaa??? Why??

    Oh, well, I will just have to add Hawaii to my list then... <3

    ReplyDelete